Our medical practice is guided by the highest ethical and professional standards of Plastic Surgery. We value the integrity, personal dignity and uniqueness of every one of our patients. Dr. DeBaise is exclusively dedicated to his patients, and offers a full range of conventional and innovative therapies, as well as advanced surgical techniques. His multidisciplinary staff provides superior care and compassionate support for patients. Dr. DeBaise offers several exciting, leading edge services including a certified surgery suite. His specialties are breast augmentation, body contouring such as abdominoplasty and liposuction, and facial rejuvenation such as facelifts and eyelifts.
Above all, more than the years of experience he offers his patients, Dr. DeBaise wants to offer his clients luxury and satisfaction. “I want my clients to have a pleasurable experience, an experience that is reassuring. I want patients to feel comfortable and afterwards say the whole process wasn’t as bad as they thought.”
It is vital that my patients leave with a feeling of security.
Arthur DeBaise MD, is a leading plastic surgery specialist who has dedicated his career to helping patients achieve rewarding, natural-looking results for the face, breast and body. He personally meets with each plastic surgery patient during a consultation to address their concerns and questions. He encourages patients seeking plastic surgery in Orange, Seminole and the surrounding counties to peruse the other pages of this site to learn more about the different procedures he offers and to view his before and after gallery to see examples of his surgical skill.
Why Choose Us?
- Patient Financing Available
- State-of-the-Art Techniques
- State Licensed and Insured
- Highly Trained Office Staff
- Certified By the American Board of Plastic Surgery
USE THIS CHECKLIST DURING CONSULTATION:
- Are you certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery?
- Are you a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons?
- Were you specifically trained in the field of plastic surgery?
- How many years of plastic surgery training have you had?
- Do you have hospital privileges to perform this procedure? If so, at which hospitals?
- Is the office-based surgical facility accredited by a nationally- or state-recognized accrediting agency, or is it state-licensed or Medicare-certified?
- Am I a good candidate for this procedure?
- What will be expected of me to get the best results?
- Where and how will you perform my procedure?
- What surgical technique is recommended for me?
- How long of a recovery period can I expect, and what kind of help will I need during my recovery?
- What are the risks and complications associated with my procedure?
- How are complications handled?
- How can I expect my nose to look over time?
- What are my options if I am dissatisfied with the cosmetic outcome of my nose surgery?
- Do you have before-and-after photos I can look at for this procedure and what results are reasonable for me?